After being stuck in our homes due to the sudden hit of the pandemic, people are now traveling as much as they could, wanting to celebrate that they’re now able to take in outdoor air. And yes, even I have been traveling a lot these days. It’s now time for my #revengetravel!
Going to places brings me a lot of joy. Flying to explore the world is one of the things I breathe for. But recently, I noticed lots of hectic lineups at the airport, with people having a hard time as they go on board. So today, I’m here with you to share some travel hacks that will make your travel experience easier and better than before. Bon voyage, folks!
35 Travel Tips:
2. When booking economy flights, Steph Taylor advises you to book aisle seats that have an empty seat beside them.
4. Andy Storch’s travel tip is for you to be intentional with the time you spend in the plane. Do something that will make you better.
6. Liz Barber says do not plan to do work on the flight and just read, watch, or write to track ideas instead.
7. Derek Van Tonder’s travel tip is to print out all your travel documents, especially your COVID 19 vaccination certificates, and keep a colored copy of your passport and driving license.
8. Leanne Hughes, in relation to Derek’s tip, shares her practice of putting all of your printed documents in a display folder and have things arranged in order of events.
9. Tim Ferguson is from Audience and his tip is to travel by train.
10. Cathryn Lloyd from Maverick Minds says to fly less and fly better. Travel business class, get access to a lounge, turn off the internet, rest, chill, write, and drink lots of water, not alcohol.
Listen to the episode for more tips from:
For suggestions, collaborations and queries, email me email@example.com. Support this podcast by subscribing and leaving a review, it would mean a lot!
Thanks for being here. See you next week.